If you have a business in Fort Worth, there’s a good chance you’ve had to deal with rodents at some point. These pests can cause a lot of damage, and they can be difficult to get rid of on your own. We will discuss how to tell if you have a rat infestation and what causes them in the first place. We’ll also provide some information about how our Fort Worth pest control services here at Delta One Pest Management can help you get rid of rats in your business for good.
Do I Have A Rat Infestation In My Fort Worth Business?
There are a few key signs that you may have a rat invasion in your business:
- You hear noises coming from your walls or ceiling. If you start hearing strange noises, it’s a good indication that you have rats inside your walls or ceiling. All kinds of rats are known for their gnawing habits, so rats in your ceiling cause a lot of damage to your building if left unchecked.
- You find rat droppings. Rat droppings are small and dark, so they can be easy to miss. But if you find them in your business, it’s a good sign that you have an infestation.
- You notice damage to your food. If you notice that your food has been gnawed on or damaged in any way, it may be because rats have gotten into it. This can be a health hazard.
Relentless rats can cause a lot of damage to your business. They can also be a health concern to the diseases caused by rats. If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to get rid of them as soon as possible.
What Causes Rat Infestations?
There are a few things that can cause rat infestations in Fort Worth businesses. One of the most common is having food or garbage around the premises. Rats are attracted to food, so if you have any open containers or garbage bags lying around, they will be sure to find them. Another common reason for rat infestations is having holes or cracks in the walls or foundation. This provides an easy way for them to get into your business. It’s important to learn what’s most likely to cause an infestation in your business so you can take preventive measures.
Here Are Six Tips For Dealing With A Rat Infestation
If you’ve determined that you already have a rat infestation in your business, it’s important to take action right away.
Here are some tips on how to keep the problem from getting worse:
- Seal up any holes or cracks in the walls or foundation of your business.
- Remove any food or garbage from around the premises.
- Keep all inside food in sealed containers.
- Set up traps or bait stations around the affected areas.
- Call a professional pest control company like Delta One Pest Management.
- Monitor the situation and continue taking preventive action.
Dealing with rats on your own can be difficult and dangerous. That’s why it’s important to take preventive measures against them, and call the professionals at Delta One Pest Management if you spot any.
What Does Delta One Pest Management Do About Rats In My Business?
If you have a rat infestation in your business, our Fort Worth pest control services can help. We have more than 50 years of combined experience in eliminating rats and other pests in the area. We customize every plan to meet your business’s specific pest control needs.
We will first identify the source of the problem, then work quickly and efficiently to get rid of the rats for good. We will also take measures to prevent them from returning in the future. Contact us today to learn more about our rodent control services or to schedule a consultation.